Friday, October 2, 2009

I know I know, I don't post enough.

So, I know it's been a while, so I'll try to get everything in without writing a novel.
Erin is thriving at Paul Mitchell, doing excellent work! She's very excited with her work and is awaiting the day she can get a salon of her own! She's a very good mother to her almost 6 month old daughter, Eve, and is realizing the bitter sweet feeling of watching your baby grow.
Lorin is officially 19!!! Working hard at the office, and getting ready for college! She leaves January and she will be missed immensely! I'm gonna miss you bestest buddy in the whole wide world! Tear. Tear.
I'm a junior. Still in High school, but enjoying the year all the same. It's crazy of course but lots of study time and a whole lot of prayers keeps me going every day! I made our school musical of Beauty and the Beast! I'm one of the silly girls that run around and drool over Gaston for the whole musical! Should be fun:)
Brendan started middle school! A fish among sharks, but he's holding up very well. He's started band and is playing the Euphonium (I'm pretty sure that's how you spell it, but hey. I'm no English major) and loving it! He serenades us every day for a half hour as he practices his scales. He is the first in his class to memorize all of the notes so far this year! Way to go you over achiever!
Ethan and Brendan started playing Football this year, and are doing great! They get many bumps and bruises, but hey. What's football without a flesh wound? Ethan has been hitting up the arts and crafts, making creative little crowns for Eve, miniture towns for mice, and drawings for mom! He and Ray have become the best of friends. You hardly see one without the other nowadays.
Reagan is a 2nd grader and has adopted the diva position. Being very cute as she prances around, it is more than obvious that we've got a cheerleader in the family. Showing off the cheers she makes up and constantly displaying her new dances, Reagan will never cease to entertain!
Eve is growing up too fast for us! She entertains us with her constant smiles and it's a treat to hear her laugh every now and then. She enjoys her horsey bouncer and is always jumping! She's a strong baby, always grabbing on anything she can reach and immediately moving it to her mouth! She's definitely her mothers daughter in every aspect!
Mom and Dad are fabulous! As Halloween grows closer, they are attempting a halloween party. From the looks of things, it looks like a blast! And I get to go!!! Woot woot! Mom is of course as busy as ever with her 6 kids to tend to and now her grandaugther! Dad is working hard and doing an awesome job at being a dad. We'll never be able to thank them enough for the things they do for us!
Love you all and best of wishes!

No comments: